Who You are?
Are you an experienced Mobile Developer looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, you may be the right person to join our dynamic and innovative team!
We are looking for a highly motivated and competent Mobile Developer to contribute to our challenging development environment.
Who are We?
Myappfree SPA is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in the industry of Performance App Marketing. We have been awarded 6th and 3rd global on Appsflyer Performance Index, and TOP10 (Italy) and TOP 100 (Europe) for best growing startups by the Financial Times.
What You will Do:
- Mobile Application Development: Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Technical Leadership: Lead and inspire the development team, providing technical advice and sharing best practices.
- Performance Optimization: Optimize the performance of existing applications to ensure smooth and responsive user experiences.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with designers, back-end developers and other team members to ensure full integration between front-end and back-end.
- Technology Research: Keep up to date on new technologies and methodologies in the field of mobile development and propose innovative implementations.
- Troubleshooting: Identify and promptly resolve complex mobile development issues.
- Security and Compliance: Implement security practices and ensure compliance with mobile security regulations.
What You will Need:
- Proven experience developing native mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Flutter framework proficiency or advanced knowledge in at least one major mobile programming language (Swift for iOS, Kotlin/Java for Android).
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design guidelines for mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of Unity3D and development patterns (Bloc, Cubit, Observable, MVP, MVVM)
- Knowledge of Reactive Programming paradigm (RXSwift or RxAndroid)
- Knowledge of Security/Performance/Accessibility best practices
- Programming skills in C# and Python
- Experience in optimizing the performance of mobile applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to have good communication and collaboration skills with the team.
- Good predisposition for independent and/or self-employed work.
What does it mean working in MyAppFree?
- You can work at home or in our office and experience living in Italy (and the food! 🍕)
- You will work with a team of multi-national professionals in one of the best digital marketing Scale-up company
- You can improve your personal skills: we give you a budget for training courses or events, you have the opportunity to choose your professional and personal growth in our team!
- We celebrated our company with team building days – brainstorming and relaxing!
- You will have free meals, snacks, fruit and drinks