Who You are?
You are a Product Manager with at least 2-3 years’ experience.
Who are We?
Myappfree SPA is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in the industry of Performance App Marketing. We have been awarded 6th and 3rd global on Appsflyer Performance Index, and TOP10 (Italy) and TOP 100 (Europe) for best growing startups by the Financial Times.
What are we gonna do together?
We are building MyAppFree first Offerwall and we are in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and launch of this exciting new product. As our Product Manager, your main responsibility is to create, design and manage the offerwall products, identifying the best opportunities for monetization, understanding user behavior and preferences, and creating a user-friendly and engaging experience for the users.
What You will do:
- Develop and implement the overall digital product strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including design, development, and marketing, to ensure product goals and objectives are met
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and trends, and use this information to inform product development decisions
- Define product requirements and create detailed product roadmap
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch
- Ensure products are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance and customer feedback, making adjustments as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in technology to ensure products remain competitive
- Communicate product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
What You will need:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with product development and market research
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus.
Knowledge of interactive offerwall tools, in the form of in-game currency, in-app purchases, or other types of rewards, is considered a plus. The position is based in Imola (BO). We offer a permanent contract. Salary will depend on actual experience and knowledge.
What does it mean working in MyAppFree?
- You can work at home or in our office and experience living in Italy (and the food! 🍕)
- You will work with a team of multi-national professionals in one of the best digital marketing Scale-up company
- You can improve your personal skills: we give you a budget for training courses or events, you have the opportunity to choose your professional and personal growth in our team!
- We celebrated our company with team building days – brainstorming and relaxing!
- You will have free meals, snacks, fruit and drinks