You are a Software Developer with at least 1 year experience as a C# programmer or developer.
Who are we?
MAF is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in the industry of Performance App Marketing. We have been awarded 6th and 3rd global on Appsflyer Performance Index, and TOP10 (Italy) and TOP 100 (Europe) for best growing startups by the Financial Times.
What are we gonna do together?
We are constantly growing, just like our projects. As a part of the MAF team, you will have the opportunity to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects.
Take a look to our Architecture https://bit.ly/3N2L5E0
What you will do:
- Work with an passionate Agile team
- Creating, implement and maintain C# .NET in-house applications
- Interact with CTO to identify requirements for applications
- Identify areas where code quality is lacking and improve it
- Employ the best methods to implement OOP code
- Write and maintain documentation for code
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to CTO and resolving issues related to assigned projects
- Manage Google Cloud and Azure Microservices
- A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology is preferred
- C#, .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio solid experience
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (Java, etc..) is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent team – working and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
The position is located in Imola (BO) and offers a permanent contract. The salary will be determined based on your previous experience and knowledge, with the expected total compensation ranging between €30,000 and €40,000.
What does it mean working at MAF?
- Our colleagues come from all corners of the globe and by joining the MAF team, you become a part of an inclusive environment.
- To support your career development, we offer a budget for training courses or events to help you improve your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in your field.
- At MAF, we understand the importance of a good work-life balance. With hybrid working, we want to offer you flexibility and monitor, at the same time, the close cooperation between our developers.
- We want to make sure our employees eat a healthy lunch. Therefore, we provide warm lunch meals with enough options for those with special wishes.
- We offer flexible hours, a great way to work productively and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Additionally, we provide all the high-quality equipment required to do the best job possible.
- Annually, we organize several team-building days where we learn to build on each other and have a lot of fun.